• Entertainers or Activities with Related Materials*
• Back up Show
• Raffle Prizes & Tickets for Drawings
• Coordinate all Information about Show Dates Times
etc. with Entertainers
• Coordinate Load In & Out of Entertainers
• Coordinate Technical Requirements of Entertainers
• Payment for the Entertainers / Presenters
• Coordinate all Information About Show Dates Times
etc. with Host/MC
• Coordinate with Host Announcements & Special
Requests Required by Mall
• Monthly Itineraries to Mall for Press Releases or Advertising
• Coordinate with Mall for Special Events or Activities
(e.g. holiday theme shows or special bookings)
• Year-end Summary of Attendance Including Weekly
Counts and Monthly Averages (if applicable)
*All WDPM staff, independent contractors and volunteers undergo initial and routine background checks.
Flow, General Outline (non-exhaustive)
One half hour prior to each show the HOST puts on “pre-show” music and coordinates all needs of Performers and Mall. Fifteen minutes prior to show-time HOST distributes tickets to audience for raffle and signs in new members. At show-time HOST makes any announcements required by mall and also those required for promotion of the program (i.e. Merchant Participation). HOST then introduces the entertainers or presentation. Following the event HOST conducts the raffle and announces the next performance date and event. HOST acknowledges any and all Merchant Participants at the close of show. HOST puts on “post-show” music and encourages children and caregivers to dance. HOST assists with Load Out of performers and performers’ equipment.
Total running time 45 – 60 minutes.
WAYNE DANIELS PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
3856 SENECA AVE., LOS ANGELES, CA 90039 | (310) 420-4705